How to dress stylis
Style is a mirror of your personality and the right wardrobe.
Do not believe that you will look stylish if you dress like in magazines. Here are some advice:
1. Certain piece of clothing can be dressed on a particular purpose. no one will appreciate it if you come to work in picnic attire. It would also be ridiculous to come in a tracksuit. Think carefully about the image before going somewhere. It is not only the event and society that are important here, but also the weather outside the window. It would also be ridiculous to come in a tracksuit. Think carefully about the style before going somewhere. It is not only the event and society that are important here, but also the weather outside the window.
2. Dressing stylishly is a talent, and it comes over the years. Objectivity is important here, the ability to choose the right wardrobe in order to hide all the flaws, and emphasize the merits, while taking into account the trends in fashion.
3. Quite often, seeing how couturiers dress their models in various prints, it seems that this is not so difficult. However, combining polka dot with stripes is not easy. Better to wear one print and combine it with a plain top or bottom.
4. Choose colors that suit your hair and skin tone. For fair-haired ladies, a light scale in blue, pink, green or lilac shades is suitable. When it comes to dress for the evening, preference can be given to bright red, yellow and pink colors.
White is suitable for dark-haired people, and all shades of brown. As for the evening, dark red, gray and purple are suitable.
5. Many people believe that if the models look so stylish and fashionable, this image can be suitable in everyday life, but this is a misconception. As a rule, designers put on a show at their shows with the fashion shows of “ideal” girls. Such outfits will not fit the average girl perfectly.
6. The main thing is not to overdo it with accessories, so as not to look like a Christmas tree. This applies not only to costume jewelry, but also to gold jewelry. For example, one large ring can replace several at once, while it will look much more elegant.
7. Some believe that the style is inherent in attribution to one or another brand. But putting on these expensive things, you run the risk of looking ridiculous. Price is not an indicator, you can perfectly combine not expensive things.
8. Undoubtedly, fashion changes, but the classics always remain. This genre includes a pencil skirt, navy blue jeans, a V-neck jumper and pumps. These classics can be complemented by the fashion trends of the season.
9. Your inner world and personality are reflected in your clothes. It is important to feel harmonious in your clothes.
10. You should not be led by TV shows that show how to dress and what rules to adhere to. An exception may be how to dress for the office, or for a meeting. Otherwise, look for your own style.